ERASMUS+ TRAINEESHIP MOBILITY CONTEST!
What to do in order to apply:
- Fill out the online application form HERE.
- Submit a printed application form with added a passport sized photo (3 x 4 cm).
- The above-mentioned documents are to be submitted to Daiga Ancane, Erasmus+ and Double Degree Student Coordinator, before 12:00 on 25.02019 (Office 314).
Who can apply:
Only full-time Bachelor students (who have completed at least 1 year of studies) and Master students (who have completed at least 1 semester of studies), can apply for the scholarship.
- Average mark 7 and above.
- No academic and financial debts.
- English language proficiency.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact Daiga Ancane, Erasmus+ and Double Degree Student Coordinator: [email protected].
FINDING PLACEMENT – Finding a placement is the students’ responsibility. It is recommended to start planning the traineeship in a timely manner.
When applying for the Erasmus+ TRAINEESHIP mobility, the student may not have a specific agreement with the enterprise or higher education institution for a period of traineeship yet - you will be able to search for placement after the end of the selection process when the results of the mobility contest will be announced.
Useful links to find suitable placements:
IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-EU STUDENTS – Students holding a valid Latvian residence permit can travel within EU countries for 90 days. However, as the traineeship usually lasts longer and the purpose of stay is traineeship not travel, students must be holders of immigration permit (VISA, residence permit, etc.) of the particular country. To find out information on immigration formalities of the receiving country, students must contact the embassy of the particular country located in Riga or elsewhere.