SUMMER ADMISSION IS NOW OPEN!
Information for Latvian applicants:
Graduates of Year 2017 and scholarship seekers (citizens of Latvia) can apply for Bachelor study programmes through the united electronic application system (VUPP) on 26 June 2017.
Scholarship seekers, high school graduates of Year 2016 and earlier and Master programme applicants, can apply directly to university (RISEBA Information Centre, 3 Meza Street, Riga) or through the online platform.
Admission period for applicants from Latvia is from 1 April to 19 August 2017.
Information for International applicants:
All international (non–Latvian) applicants can apply online via: https://riseba.dreamapply.com/
Admission period for international applicants is from 1 April to 30 June 2017.
If you are applying for programmes in English you will have to pass the English language test:
on 12 July 2017 at 10 a.m. or 16 August at 6 p.m. at RISEBA University,
3 Meža Street, Room 218.
Applicants are not obliged to pass English language exam if presented valid IELTS (or equivalent) certificate (average not lower than 6.5), or in case if previous education received in English.
If you are applying for “Architecture” programme you will have to take a test in Drawing and composition:
on 13 July 2017, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. and 18 August at 10a.m. at RISEBA Architecture and media centre H2O 6 Arts studio, 4 Durbes Street , Riga.
If you are applying for “Audiovisual Media Arts” programme you will have to write an Essay:
on 12 July 2017 at 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. at RISEBA University,
3 Meža Street, Room 306.
- Copy of previous education completion certificate or diploma (original must be presented),
- 4 photos (3x4),
- Passport copy (original must be presented) or valid ID,
- Curriculum Vitae (required for postgraduate study applicants only),
- Registration fee:
- 30 EUR for Latvian applicants, (receipt or online banking printout). Bank details.
- 190 EUR for international applicants (invoice will be issued after registration).
- Documents regarding your previous education will be transferred to Latvian Academic Information Centre for verification.
For more information contact RISEBA Information Centre
Address: 3 Meža Street, Riga, Latvia, LV-1048
Phone number: + 371 67 500 265