Microsoft Office 365
Students of RISEBA have the opportunity to use „Microsoft Office 365” software free during the studies or for the duration of work contract. With its assistance you will have up-to-date and secure email, store and edit online Microsoft Office documents, as well as obtain and install on your computer the newest Microsoft Office applications on your private computer (or in 5 devices simultaneously, int.al. smart-phones, tablets etc.).
Microsoft Office 365 includes:
1. Office 365:
- Office Online for Education Office. Edit and save the documents from Web browser (Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online or OneNote Online). Editing of documents is only possible if the document is saved in OneDrive service.
- SharePoint Online. Document storage and sharing in OneDrive service. Provides the ability to manage projects and teams, as well as to create Web pages.
- Exchange Online. E-mail box (50 GB), calendar and contact list. The service can be used on your computer, phone and web browser.
- Lync Online. Instant Messaging (IM), voice call, possibility to create video conferences. Possible to communicate with Skype users who use the Microsoft account.
2. Office 365 ProPlus (Desktop). Possibility to install in your computer the newest versions of the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Lync.
Instructions on how to create connection of Microsoft Office 365 for RISEBA students, please find HERE.
In case of questions, consult IT department by phone 67807008 or by email [email protected]