Specialisation Project manager
The project management programme provides knowledge and skills necessary for project management experts and aims to provide substantial input into development of project management as a discipline. The programme is ideally suited to a wide range of professions and presents exciting challenges to ambitious individuals. Knowledge of the subject areas is developed within the context of international project environments. Programme promotes the ability to identify factors that impact most on project success and views project management profession as application of appropriate management strategies in order to effectively coordinate the realisation of complex and dynamic projects.
Project Management is among the best Master and MBA programmes in Eduniversal Ranking 2015!
Master in Project Management - Top 200 Best Masters in Engineering and Project Management Eastern Europe Ranking - Ranked No5! More info here.
Professional degree awarded:
Master in International Business
Language of instruction:
Form of study:
Full time evening studies
one semester studies abroad (ERASMUS Programme)
Iveta Ludviga, Dr. sc. administr.
Tālr.: +371 67600688
Mob.tālr.: +371 29244831
E - pasts: [email protected]
Why RISEBA? Why Project Management?
- The core modules of the programme are fundamentally consistent with international post graduate programme "European Master in Project Management" designed and delivered by a consortium of seven university;
- studies at RISEBA will provide you with practical experience and the opportunity to learn from professionals of the industry;
- set of objects of the program will prepare students for creative work in selected area;
- students will make real projects which will give them an advantage whilst competing in the market;
- as a learning process RISEBA uses case study, problem-solving and analytical research work. Our goal is to develop students ability to identify compay problems related to their professional area and to design and implement successful problem solutions;
- individual approach to every student;
- flexible study schedule and a flexible payment schedule;
- a wide range of discounts.
International Business Environment
International Business Law
Cultural Diplomacy and Negotiations
International Strategic Management
Financial Analysis for Decision Making
Management Systems and IT Applications
Leadership and Change Management
Arts for Personal Development and Management
Open Innovation, Creativity and Knowledge Management
Research Methods for Business
Project management qualification courses
Project Design and Communication Management
HRM and Projects Change Management
Project Risk and Quality Management
Contemporary tools and approaches to PM
Programme and Project Portfolio Management
Professional Internship/Project laboratory
*RISEBA reserve rights to make adjustments up to 20% of the programme content
Detailed information on documents to be submitted, application process and consultations is available in the Admissions section. Applicants who chose to study in English should submit valid IELTS or TOEFL certificate, or pass RISEBA English language test.
Form of study, course duration and tuition fee
|Previous education||Form of study||CP||Duration||Language||Fee per 2016/2017 year, EUR (for EU citizens)||Fee per 2016/2017 year, EUR (for non-EU citizens)|
|professional higher education
related to the chosen field
|full time evening||60||1.5 years||English||3420 EUR||3800 EUR|
|academic higher education
related to the chosen field
|full time evening||80||2 years||English||3420 EUR||3800 EUR|
Applicants with previous non-business related education will be offered to undertake an additional on-line introductory module (additional fees apply 1 CP - 70 EUR).
•Economics (2 CP)
•Accounting and Finance (2 CP)
•Quantitative Methods (2 CP)
•Fundamentals of Management and Strategy (2 CP)
•Essentials of Marketing (2 CP)