The project management programme provides knowledge and skills necessary for project management experts and aims to provide substantial input into development of project management as a discipline. The programme is ideally suited to a wide range of professions and presents exciting challenges to ambitious individuals. Knowledge of the subject areas is developed within the context of international project environments. Programme promotes the ability to identify factors that impact most on project success and views project management profession as application of appropriate management strategies in order to effectively coordinate the realisation of complex and dynamic projects.
Project Management is among the best Master and MBA programmes in Eduniversal Ranking 2015!
Master in Project Management - Top 200 Best Masters in Engineering and Project Management Eastern Europe Ranking - Ranked N° 5! More info here.
|Professional degree awarded:||Master in International Business|
|Qualification awarded:||Project Manager|
|Language of instruction:||English|
|Form of study:||Full time evening studies|
|International opportunities:||one semester studies abroad (ERASMUS Programme)|
Iveta Ludviga, Dr. sc. administr.
Telephone.: +371 67600688
Mob.phone: +371 29244831
E - mail: email@example.com
Why RISEBA, why Project Management?
- The core modules of the programme are fundamentally consistent with international post graduate programme "European Master in Project Management" designed and delivered by a consortium of seven university;
- studies at RISEBA will provide you with practical experience and the opportunity to learn from professionals of the industry;
- set of objects of the program will prepare students for creative work in selected area;
- students will make real projects which will give them an advantage whilst competing in the market;
- as a learning process RISEBA uses case study, problem-solving and analytical research work. Our goal is to develop students ability to identify compay problems related to their professional area and to design and implement successful problem solutions;
- individual approach to every student;
- flexible study schedule and a flexible payment schedule;
- a wide range of discounts.
International Business Environment
Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
International Strategic Management
International Marketing and Communications
Leadership and Managing Change
Project Nature, Design and Management
Project Concepts and Standards
Project Design and Management
Project Documentation and Terminology
Project Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management in International Projects
Project Communication Management
Project Management Processes
Project Risk and Quality Management
Programme and Project Portfolio Management
Project Financial and Legal Aspects
Financial Management and Project Cost Management
The Legal Aspects for Project and Supply Management
Project Research and Technical Support
Open Innovation and Creativity
*RISEBA reserve rights to make adjustments up to 20% of the programme content
Detailed information on documents to be submitted, application process and consultations is available in the Admissions section. Applicants who chose to study in English should submit valid IELTS or TOEFL certificate, or pass RISEBA English language test.
Form of study, course duration and tuition fee
|Previous education||Form of study||CP||Duration||Language||Fee per 2017/2018 year, EUR (for EU citizens)||
Fee per 2017/2018 year, EUR (for non-EU citizens)
|professional higher education
related to the chosen field
|full time evening||60||1.5 years||English||3420 EUR||3900 EUR|
|academic higher education
related to the chosen field
|full time evening||80||2 years||English||3420 EUR||3900 EUR|
Applicants with previous non-business related education will be offered to undertake an additional on-line introductory module (additional fees apply 1 CP - 70 EUR).
•Economics (2 CP)
•Accounting and Finance (2 CP)
•Quantitative Methods (2 CP)
•Fundamentals of Management and Strategy (2 CP)
•Essentials of Marketing (2 CP)