RISEBA offers a range of various study programmes from the 1st level (college) to doctoral studies. By adding some new study programmes RISEBA has become a place where BUSINESS MEETS ARTS!
• To acquire internationally recognized degree.
• To study in an international environment, to participate in exchange programmes as well as the Double Degree program acquiring two degrees of two universities.
• Opportunity of international internship.
• Library and data bases for more convenient access to information.
• Internationally recognized guest lecturers and professionals from all over the world.
• Technical support and wireless internet in both RISEBA buildings.
RISEBA offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral study programmes. Students can choose full-time or part-time day, evening, extramural or weekend department. More information about study forms is available in description of a specific study programme.
Undergraduate Study Programmes
Postgraduate Study Programmes
The studies in Riga are held at the main building of RISEBA – 3 Meža Street, and Architecture and Media Centre H2O 6 – 6 Ūdens Street.
RISEBA Daugavpils branch is located at 47 Mihoelsa Street, Daugavpils.
RISEBA Cesis Representation Office provides an opportunity to expand knowledge at various courses and seminars as well as to acquire additional information about RISEBA study programmes. For high school students RISEBA Cesis Representation Office annually organizes Youth Academy.