Quality assurance and improvement constitute one of RISEBA’s strategic priorities. The RISEBA Quality Assurance System is improved and enhanced on an annual basis according to approved strategic objectives. The Quality Assurance Process of RISEBA (RISEBA QAP) is based on ENQA (European Network for Quality Assurance in Higher Education) standards and guidelines for quality assurance in the European higher education area, the EFQM excellence model, and the EFMD study programme accreditation system (EPAS) criteria. The quality assurance system based on RISEBA QAP covers all the processes related to RISEBA’s performance.
The aim of RISEBA’s management is to ensure transparency of internal processes and performance in accordance with the requirements of Latvian and European regulations and to train professionals for the international labour market who are not only knowledgeable and skilled but also ready for professional life, including in terms of attitude and values.i.
The Quality Assurance System is implemented with the help of the following mechanisms:
• internal quality audits (procedures and documentation);
• assessment of lecturers' and other employees' performance;
• performance of the quality management committee;
• assessment and analysis of students' performance;
• alumni quality assessment;
• employers' feedback;
• annual self-assessment of the institution;
• annual self-assessment of the programmes;
• assessment and analysis of external accreditations.
More information on RISEBA's quality system and audit:
Head Of Quality Assurance
„RISEBA” University of Business, Arts and Technology
Phone +371 67807961 I Mob: +371 26305313 I [email protected]
3 Meza Street, Rīga, Latvia, LV-1048, www.riseba.lv