If you want to apply for doctoral programme Business Managment, you need to send document copies of your documents and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. After that, you will receive a response to your application.
It is possible to apply for doctoral studies in Latvian until December of 2017.
To apply for studies you will need the following documents:
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma and Master’s Degree Diploma + transcript of records from previous studies (these documents should be translated into English or Russian and the translation should be notary attested)
- ID or passport copy
- Proof of English skills: IELTS 6.5+ or equivalent (required to apply for studies in English)
- A report on the theme of a promotional thesis (up to 10 pages)
- List and copies of research publications if applicable
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Registration payment - 190.00 EUR
- 2 identical photographs (3x4 cm)
If you have a foreign qualification and you want to continue studies in Latvia, you should submit to the Academic Information Centre (AIC) the originals or certified copies of your educational document and diploma supplement (transcript of records). AIC evaluates the level of your qualification compared to the Latvian educational system and issues its statement. See also here.
Doctoral study programme administrator
Phone: +371 67807234
Mob.phone: +371 25619870