RISEBA Research fields
Research fields 2015./2016
1. Asoc.Prof. I.Kreituss. Management and operations of Financial Markets and Institutions.
2. Prof. A.Chirjevskis. Financial Economics: exploration of appropriateness of real option analysis of Latvian companies; valuate companies under uncertainty.
3. Prof. A.Chirjevskis. Strategic Management: exploring of antecedents of competitive advantages of Latvian and International Enterprises
4. Asoc.Prof. A.Prohorovs Macroekonomics applied research
5. Assist. Prof. A.Ponomarjovs International Accounting Standards and its’usage at the enterprises
6. Assist. Prof. J.Spiridonovs Renewable energy research
7. Asoc.Prof. G.Lapina Entrepreneurship pedagogy and Innovations in pedagogy. Creative thinking techniques, knowledge and skills in innovative entrepreneurship.
8. Prof. A.Fedotovs Economic integration and Latvian macroeconomic development
9. Asoc.Prof. A.Limanskis Recent trends in international investment area.
10. Prof. I.Sennikova Strategic management of Higher education study programmes, quality, competitiveness and internationalization.
11. Prof. V.Kozlinskis Growing instability of socio-economic system.
12. Prof. T.Vasiljeva Digitalization of Business. ICT and e-services in innovative entrepreneurship in private and public sector.
12. Asoc.Prof. M.Zakrizevska Student Personal Development.
13. Asoc.Prof. R.Vira Human resources as a strategic tool for company.
14. Asos.Prof. I.Ludviga Strategic entrepreneurship, sustainability, culture (ENTR-S-C)
15. Lector G.Sarkane Higher education marketing
16. Lector L.Semjonova Marketing communication as a means of consumer value system exposure
17. Assist. Prof. I.Paklone Smart city, architecture and urban regeneration
18. Asoc. Prof. S.Veinberga Communication Theory and Practice
19. Lector A.Eglitis Advertising and public relations activities at Latvian motor vehicle industry (historical aspect)
20. Lector A.Helde Social Psychology, Social marketing. Public psychological health of the municipality, the municipal communication with the public, its interpretation.
21. Assist.Prof. A.Uzulniece Film language Transformation.
22. Assist.Prof. A.Ceplitis Rizomatic naratology cinema, new media and video game technologies and their structural interaction.
23. Assist.Prof. J.Holsteins Exploratory study of the potential of the audiovisual sector in Latvia.
24. Assist. Prof. G.Matule Communication Ethics and Aesthetics.
25. Leading Researcher T.Bartele History of advertising. History of Education. Theater history. (Advertising, educational and theatrical history of the press in the mirror).