Admission to RISEBA continues
Information for Latvian applicants:
Graduates of The year 2017 and scholarship seekers (citizens of Latvia) can apply for Bachelor study programmes through the United electronic application system (VUPP) on 26 June 2017.
Scholarship seekers, high school graduates of The year 2016 and earlier and Master programme applicants, can apply directly to university (RISEBA Information Centre, 3 Meza Street, Riga) or through the online platform.
Admission period for applicants from Latvia is from 1 April to 19 August 2017.
Information for International applicants:
All international (non–Latvian) applicants can apply online via https://riseba.dreamapply.com/
Admission period for international applicants is from 1 April to 30 June 2017.
- Copy of previous education completion certificate or diploma (original must be presented),
- 4 photos (3x4),
- Passport copy (original must be presented) or valid ID,
- Curriculum Vitae (required for postgraduate study applicants only),
- Registration fee:
- 30 EUR for Latvian applicants, (receipt or online banking printout). Bank details.
- 190 EUR for international applicants (invoice will be issued after registration).
- Documents regarding your previous education will be transferred to Latvian Academic Information Centre for verification.
- For more information contact RISEBA Information Centre
Address: 3 Meža Street, Riga, Latvia, LV-1048
Phone number: + 371 67 500 265
E-pasts: [email protected]
Dear students and those who have applied! Please take note that Doctoral Programme has its own bank account. All payments that concern doctoral studies was be made to AS “Swedbank”, account No. LV03HABA0551024208544!
SIA “RISEBA University”
United registration No.40003090010
Legal address: Rīga, Meza street 3, LV-1048