RISEBA opens Winter Admission
RISEBA has opened winter admission for undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral study programmes and distance learning. Local student can apply until 3 of February, but admission for international students will take place until 27 Decembre
Distance learning undergraduate study programmes
You can apply for following undergraduate distance learning programmes:
Programme "Business Psychology" (studies in Latvian and Russian)
Programme "Business studies" (studies in Latvian and Russian)
Programme „Business in the Digital Environment” (studies in Latvian and Russian)
Postgraduate study programmes
You can apply for the following postgraduate degree programmes:
Programme „Architecture” (studies in English)
Programme „Business studies” (distance learning in Latvian or Russian)
Professional programme “MBA” (studies in English
Professional programme „International business” (studies in English)
Doctoral study programme
You can apply for doctoral study programme "Business Management" (studies in English and Latvian)
Applying for studies
You can apply for studies at 3 Meza street in the Information Centre or online.
Local students can apply online by using App RISEBA.
International students can apply online by using Dreamapply.
Entrance exams for the English language programs will be held on December 6 at 18:00 and January 10 at 18:00 at 3 Meza street.
Requirements for local students
- A copy of the document confirming the previous education (you must provide the original)
- 4 photos (3x4cm)
- Copy of passport or ID card (you must provide the original).
- Curriculum Vitae (for postgraduate students only)
- registration fee 30 EUR, (receipt or extract from a bank account)
Requirements for international students
- Copy of passport or ID card (you must provide the original, CIS students must provide international passport).
- A copy of the document confirming the previous education (you must provide the original).
- Curriculum Vitae (for postgraduate students only).
- Motivational letter (for postgraduate students only).
- A document confirming knowledge of the chosen language of instruction.
For studies in English:
- Bachelor's programs - IELTS 6.0+, TOEFL 69+ or equivalent certificates, master's and doctoral programs - IELTS 6.5+, TOEFL 90+ or equivalent certificates.
- Applicants who do not have any of those certificates will have to pass a test by RISEBA or skype interview.
English is your native language.
Secondary education was received in English.
For studies in Russian:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Russian (if required, the applicants will have to additionally pass the RISEBA test on knowledge of the Russian language).
Russian speaking applicants must also have a sufficient knowledge of English (level A2 and above).
Russian is your native language.
Secondary education was received in Russian.
Study programmes with special conditions:
Learn more about the admission process in the Information Centre of RISEBA at 3 Meza Street.
Adresse: 3 Meza Street, Riga, LV-1048
Phone: + 371 67 500 265