RISEBA has opened winter admission for undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral study programmes and distance learning until 21 January.
Undergraduate study programmes
Business Psychology (online studies in Latvian)
Business in the Digital Environment (online studies in Latvian)
Start-up acceleration and finance (studies in Latvian)
Business Studies (online studies in Latvian, part-time studies in Latvian)
Postgraduate study programmes
Architecture (studies in English)
Strategic Business Management (studies in Latvian)
New Media and Audiovisual Art (studies in English)
International Business (studies in English)
International finance (studies in English)
Business Management (online studies in Latvian)
You can apply for a doctoral study programme "Business Management" (studies in English and Latvian).
Applying for studies
You can apply for studies at 3 Meza street in the Information Centre or online.
International students can apply online by using Dreamapply.
Requirements for local students
- A copy of the document confirming the previous education (you must provide the original)
- 4 photos (3x4cm)
- Copy of passport or ID card (you must provide the original).
- Curriculum Vitae (for postgraduate students only)
- registration fee 30 EUR, (receipt or extract from a bank account)
Requirements for international students
- Copy of passport or ID card (you must provide the original, CIS students must provide international passport).
- A copy of the document confirming the previous education (you must provide the original).
- Curriculum Vitae (for postgraduate students only).
- Motivational letter (for postgraduate students only).
- A document confirming knowledge of the chosen language of instruction.
For studies in English:
- Bachelor's programs - IELTS 6.0+, TOEFL 69+ or equivalent certificates, master's and doctoral programs - IELTS 6.5+, TOEFL 90+ or equivalent certificates.
- Applicants who do not have any of those certificates will have to pass a test by RISEBA or skype interview.
English is your native language.
Secondary education was received in English.
For studies in Russian:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Russian (if required, the applicants will have to additionally pass the RISEBA test on knowledge of the Russian language).
Russian speaking applicants must also have sufficient knowledge of English (level A2 and above).
Russian is your native language.
Secondary education was received in Russian.
Study programmes with special conditions:
Learn more about the admission process in the Information Centre of RISEBA at 3 Meza Street.
Adresse: 3 Meza Street, Riga, LV-1048
Phone: + 371 67 500 265
E-mail: [email protected]