CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: ERASMUS + TRAINEESHIP
Are You RISEBA full-time student?
Do you want to develop your career/potential?
Are you dreaming of spending summer abroad?
Apply for Erasmus+ Traineeship NOW!
WHY By doing a traineeship abroad with Erasmus+ you can:
- build your future career
- improve your communication, language and intercultural skills
- develop soft skills highly valued by future employers
This time you can spend 2 wonderful and unforgettable summer months in any European country! Just choose a country, find a traineeship place and apply NOW!
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Full-time Bachelors (summer 2018, last day of the traineeship is 29.09.2018)
- Full-time Masters (summer 2018, last day of the traineeship is 29.09.2018)
- Recent graduates (during a year after graduation)
You can also go for a traineeship abroad as a recent graduate (2017/2018 graduates) and you must apply while still being enrolled in RISEBA.
Please remember no financial or academic debts.
Your traineeship should be relevant to your degree-related learning and personal development needs and, wherever possible, be integrated into your study programme.
You may carry out a traineeship at any organisation in an Erasmus+ Programme Country (with the exception of EU institutions, bodies and agencies).
Still have questions?!
Just come to us and we will help you!
External Relations Division office, room 314.