Application for the Scientific Baltic Business Management Conference has started
Application for the 14th Annual Scientific Baltic Business Management Conference “ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS: FORESEEING CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES” (ASBBMC 2021) has started.
The conference will take place on 1-2 June in Riga, Latvia and will be held online in English with a Doctoral Pre-Conference on 31 May.
Researchers are invited to submit an abstract of a full-text article for discussion in several parallel sessions.
We welcome case studies and teaching notes on expected and unexpected challenges and opportunities; sustainability initiatives, practice and business models; and any other related topics.
We welcome submissions addressing the following areas:
- How to stabilize the economy on the national and global levels?
- Employment relationships and human resource management in times of uncertainty and volatility.
- What new strategies, core competences, and managerial capabilities will companies need to compete in the competitive landscape today?
- How business is going to react to anticipated future change, including necessary shortening of the supply chain?
- Opportunities and challenges connected to deep structural changes.
- The changing consumer landscape in the post-COVID world: new challenges and opportunities for businesses.
- Growing uncertainty in the financial sector.
- Management education during the crisis.
- registration: by 15 April 2021;
- submission of abstracts: by 30 April 2021;
- notification of paper acceptance: by 10 May 2021;
- full papers: by 15 August 2021;
- full papers submitted by 31 May 2021 will participate in the competition for
the Best Paper Award.
Find out more HERE