Erasmus+ and Double Degree study mobility Contest!
Applications for ERASMUS+ and Double Degree is now open for Spring Semester 2022/2023!
To apply for the exchange mobility, you need to:
1. Fill out the online Google form – Here
2. Write and submit a motivation letter (briefly, why you would like to study abroad) approximate one A4 page or less.
Motivation letter must be submitted to Anna Greta Pilsuma, Erasmus+ and Double Degree Student Coordinator by E-mail : [email protected]
Application deadline: 27.09.2022
Results will be announced within two weeks of the official end of contest!
Please note that only full-time and part-time Bachelor students (after 1st year of studies) and Master students (after 1st semester of studies), can apply for mobility.
Students will be selected according to the following criteria:
• Average mark 7 and above;
• No academic and financial debts;
• English language proficiency.
Informative presentation on study abroad opportunities will take place on Wednesday, 14th of September, 11:30 (am) in Zoom platform.