Guest lecture “THE BIG FIVE” led by Niko Slavnic
About the guest lecturer:
360˚ view on growing Ventures I Entrepreneur I Speaker I Professor I Angel I Author
Niko Slavnic is a passionate entrepreneur with great CEE experience, deep knowledge and skills in Business Development. Niko has been in business for the last 25 years, helping people, organisations and countries to unlock their creative potential through startup programmes.
In 2001, Niko built IQbator, the first private business incubator in the CEE region dedicated to building and accelerating startups with inspiration, innovation and investment. The same year he wrote the first book about Venture Capital in the CEE region.
Currently Niko Slavnic in the Supervisory Board for MDS d.d. as well as the Board Member at Business Angels of Slovenia and Active Business Angel Investor. His latest investment has supported Optiprint, the leading company in the field of renting printers and multifunctional devices.
Niko is also a co-owner and Director of InYourPocket city guides, 200+ city guides, top 10 world guides by The Times magazine, as well as the founder of The Slovenia, an international publishing house, and the Executive Editor of The Slovenia Book, 100 Destinations.
In the teaching and mentoring field, Niko Slavnic has shared his knowledge and experience as a Professor and Guest Speaker through keynotes, panel presentations, and workshops in 19 countries (Albania, Austria, Bosnia, China, Croatia, Estonia, France, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Russia, Spain, Serbia, Turkey, and Ukraine). He has also been helping clients with Innovative Executive Education from top global to regional companies, e.g. Coca Cola, Astra Zeneca, Lidl, Telekom Slovenije, Lek, CRANE, SBAN, EBAN, etc.
About the lecture: THE BIG FIVE: how to make the “i” effect?
The story about 5 animals that explains the key business trends that you will remember. Ventures, innovation, personal experience and cases:
- from the global perspective - how to "i" our world?
- from the market level - how to "i" our market niche,
- from the company level - how to "i" our big or small company and
- from the individual perspective - how to "i" yourself?
Shift happens! It influences all of us at the exponential speed. How we can achieve more "i" on all perspectives? Follow the big five.
Niko Slavnic lecture participants’ feedback in 2016:
* Fascinating, exciting! Thank you a lot Niko! Probably most inspiring course I had up to now!
* Super! Especially practical things in the class.
* Excellent dynamic, much needed knowledge. Many real life examples made it more tangible. Thanks!
* Very interesting and educational experience. I loved the teaching method!!!
* Lot of resources engaged for this course and with great result! Refreshment in program. Great Topics opened and very well explained.
* Great Insight!
* Really great. Exceeded all my expectations. Challenged my thinking a lot.
* Great experience.
* Different perspective for sure!
* Thank you very much. Highly interactive and intense. Lot of knowledge obtained through direct examples.
* Niko is very talented and intelligent, he should have more time in the program.
* Niko is great, innovative, challenging.
The lecture is jointly organised by RISEBA University and RISEBA Alumni Club.
Working language: English.
Date and time: 1 March 2017, 15:30 - 17:00 (arrival from 15:00)
Venue: RISEBA University, 3 Meza Street, Riga (Room 25 in the Round Building)
Places are limited so early registration is highly recommended! Act now & register here