On July 04 -08, 2022, the teaching and administrative staff of both the Partner (Moldova, Armenia, Georgia) and Program Countries (Finland, Bulgaria, Romania, Latvia) took part in a study visit to RISEBA University of Applied Sciences from Riga, Latvia, within the framework of the Project „Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia (CONNECT)”, co-funded by the EU under the Erasmus+ program.
During the entire study-visit, the participants got acquainted with:
– General presentation of RISEBA University of Applied Sciences in Riga, Latvia;
– Exploring the experiences of the Creative Business Incubator;
– Familiarization with the operating methodology and experiences of the Lifelong Learning Center;
– Knowledge of the success story “Cast print” – the startup of health technology;
– Exploring the experience of industry-university collaboration;
– Presentation of innovative co-creation programs for ambitious students and companies;
– Participation in the design workshop “Industry-University Collaboration”
– Exploring “RISEBA Production”.
– Presentation of the success story “Roadgames”
– Familiarization with the activity of the Student Council;
– Exploring the success story “Bruntor”;
– Participation in the Workshop dedicated to marketing strategies.
The meeting was arranged by the Zane Raščevska – Head of Lifelong Learning centre and other representatives of RISEBA University of Applied Sciences from Latvia in close collaboration of the Coordinator of the consortium Mrs. Elena SIMCIUC.
The experience and knowledge gained during the study visits will form the basis of the joint report of findings.