On June 9, 2023, RISEBA, University of Applied Sciences organize the International Virtual Conference of Students' Research and Artistic Works "Changing World - In Search of New Solutions" 2023
- Challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic in various industries
- Financial Markets – Situation Assessment and Challenge Analysis
- Assessment of Financial Institutions and Their Development Possibilities
- Decision Making in Digital Transformation Age
- Financial Technologies (FinTech) and Performance Management
- Business Meets Art
- Architecture Decisions
- Project Management and Its Solutions
- Advertising: Trends in Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Marketing and Advertising in Financial area
- Business Psychology and Human Resource Management
- Audio-visual Arts and Media Innovative Solutions
- Social Technologies as a Tool for Creative Personality Development
- Economics and Entrepreneurship
Prof. Christian Stummeyer
Technical University of Ingolstadt, Germany
Keynote speech “The Customer of the Future – how the Megatrend Generative AI will change Marketing and Sales”
Professor Christian Stummeyer is one of Germany’s leading digital experts. He holds a chair in Business Informatics and Digital Commerce at the Technical University of Ingolstadt. Besides his role as a professor, he supports large enterprises and medium sized companies in developing digital strategies and digital sales activities. In his keynotes, he inspires and thrills his audience with his strategic vision and digital and forward-looking ideas.
He started his career at the The Boston Consulting Group, was member of the international leadership circle of Siemens AG in Munich and has been supporting global corporations and SMEs with their digital transformation for more than 20 years. As an e-commerce entrepreneur, he was instrumental in shaping the growth strategy of a leading online retailer of premium designer furniture. For several years, the experienced management consultant was responsible for the management consulting business of the UDG United Digital Group, Germany’s largest digital agency.
Prof. Stummeyer is also the scientific director of the Bavarian Research Center for Artificial Intelligence AININ in Ingolstadt. His work focuses also on trend-setting approaches to use artificial intelligence and machine learning with a strategic perspective in companies.
His work is also highly recognized internationally, with Christian Stummeyer being a visiting professor at the South China University of Technology (SCUT) in Guangzhou and the Universitas Bunda Mulia in Jakarta, Indonesia, among others.
Associate Professor, PhD Emil Velinov
Skoda Auto University, Czech Republic, RISEBA University of Applied Sciences, Latvia
Keynote speech “The role of Global Virtual Teams in Experiential Learning in Management and Business Education”
Dr. E. Velinov was born in Bulgaria but visited more than 40 countries in the world. Used to work for General Electric, Oracle and Hoerbiger multinational firms. Used to live in France, US, Switzerland, Singapore. Now living in the Czech Republic. Have been teaching in Germany, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Iceland, Bulgaria, Croatia, Bosna & Hercegovina. Likes Italian and Oriental Food. Hobbies: Volleyball, travelling, learning languages and foreign cultures, business & management.
Dr. E.Velinov obtained PhD degree in Management and Economics in 2014. Supervision of more than 25 master theses in Czechia and Latvia. Certificate of Doctoral Supervision since Jan 2023 from DMBA and EIASM. Topics of Supervision Interests – Foreign Market Entry Modes, Human Resource. Management Practices, Diversity Management, Conducting International Business, Mergers and Acquisitions, Digital Business Models.
To apply for the conference of scientific research and artistic creative works:
- Registration of participants for the conference and submission of works will take place electronically until June 5, 2023.
- Confirmation of participation will be visible in the program posted on the www.riseba.lv website on June 7, 2023.
- Conference articles must be submitted electronically by registering in the system.
- The works of the section “Audiovisual Art and Media” must be submitted till June 7, 2023 on a CD or USB data carrier to Aigars Ceplītis, Durbes Street, Riga, with the reference “RISEBA International Student Research Conference - 2022”.
- Submit your written report, as well as the presentation of the report's work by by sending until June 5, 2023 to the e-mail: [email protected]
- Present your work on June 9, 2023 at the conference
- Presentation time at the conference: 8 minutes, discussion time after each report: 5 – 7 minutes.
Conference format - remotely on the Zoom platform.
The conference languages are Latvian and English.
Click here to join the conference