RISEBA ranked amongst the best business schools
For the third year in a row, RISEBA University of Business, Arts and Technology was listed in the "Eduniversal" International University and Business School ranking, in the 4 Palmes category, which confirms the university's significant international influence.
The official results of the rating were announced in the 8th "Eduniversal World Convention" which took place from 12 – 15 October, 2016, in Perth, Australia. The award was received in person by RISEBA rector Irina Senņikova and RISEBA Chairman of the Board Boriss Kurovs.
Every year, the global rating agency "Eduniversal World Convention" determines the 1000 best business schools in 154 countries, as well as the 4000 best Master and MBA programmes in the world, in 30 different specialities. This year, only four Latvian universities were listed in the business school ranking, among which RISEBA received the highest score – 140 %.
Depending on the number of received Palmes, the participants of the rating were divided into the following categories:
- Universal business schools with strong global influence: 5 Palmes – 100 schools;
- Outstanding business schools with significant international influence: 4 Palmes – 200 schools;
- Excellent business schools with reinforcing international influence: 3 Palmes – 400 schools;
- Good business schools with strong regional influence: 2 Palmes – 200 schools;
- Business schools with significant local influence (1 Palme – 100 schools).
For more information on "Eduniversal" university rating: here.