RISEBA University of Applied Sciences
RISEBA University of Applied Sciences is a private university with 30 years of experience, which offers competitive education and prepares high-level specialists and managers in business and creative industries for work in an international environment. The university was founded in 1992. The main building of the university is located in Riga. Pupils have the opportunity to gain vocational education in Vocational Secondary School Victoria.
RISEBA has been accredited by the Ministry of Education and science of the Republic of Latvia and has also obtained International Quality Accreditation (CEEMAN) of the International Association for the development of management.RISEBA is first HEI in the Baltics that has two programmes EFMD programme accredited (previously known as EPAS programme accreditation. Accreditation has been given for maximum of 5 years.
Educational institution registration certificate No. 3393802029 issued by the State Education Quality Service.
• Faculty of Architecture and Design
• Faculty of Media and Creative Technologies
• Faculty of Business and Economics
RISEBA offers Bachelor's degree programmes: Architecture; Audiovisual Media Art; Public Relations and Advertising management; Business Psychology; European Business Studies; Business Management; Start-up acceleration and finance (Latvian only).
As well as in the following Master's degree programmes: Architecture; Strategic Business Management; Public Relations Management; New Media and Audiovisual Arts; Big Data Analytics; Human Resource Management; Project Management; International Business; International Finance; Master in Business Management; Management Psychology and Supervision; Health Management, Sports Management.
Some of these study programmes can also be studied by distance learning.
RISEBA opportunities for students
• Competitive education in Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral study programmes.
• Studies in Latvian and English.
• Option to get double degree in selected specialty.
• Study abroad under the Erasmus+ exchange programme (RISEBA cooperates with more than 130 universities in 35 countries).
• Modern study environment-premises and equipment (the study process in creative programs takes place in the Baltics at the largest media Study Center – RISEBA architecture and media center H2O 6).
• The opportunity to gain additional knowledge in courses organized by the Career Growth Center.