Students Conference “Changing World – in Search for New Solutions – 2022”
On June 10, RISEBA will organize the annual conference of international students' research and artistic creation "Changing World - in Search of New Solutions 2022".
Business Psychology / Human Resource Management / Marketing and Economics
Public relations and advertising
Audiovisual media art
10:00 - Opening of the conference
10:10 - Olga Dzene "Current leadership theories and practices. How did the pandemic affect the understanding of effective leadership?"
10:50 - Valters Kaže "Leaders of the Digital Age"
11:30 - Scientific sections
Valters Kaže, Managing Partner and Board Member Ex Novo, Innovation Consulting Company
Olga Dzene is a TRIVIUMS Training Leadership Development Expert, Consultant, Coach and Coach with 20 years of experience in personnel and organization management.
To apply for the RISEBA Student Research and Artistic Creativity Conference:
- Fill in the conference application form by 03.06.2022
- Confirmation of participation will be displayed on the website www.riseba.lv 07.06.2022
- The works of the section “Audiovisual Art and Media” must be submitted on a CD or USB data carrier to Jānis Holstein, Durbes Street, Riga, with the reference “RISEBA International Student Research Conference - 2022” until 07.06.2022
- Submit your written paper, as well as the presentation of the paper by 05.06.2022 by sending it to e-mail: [email protected]
- Speaking at the conference on June 10, 2022
- Conference time: 8 minutes, discussion time after each report: 5 - 7 minutes.