"Postgraduate study programme “Business Management” is an excellent postgraduate education, which covers all the necessary aspects: accounting, logistics, strategic planning and a lot more! RISEBA offers you professional growth and an opportunity to develop a wide network of professional contacts."
Business development and financial consultant,
Board member, SIA “Bizpro”
More reviews read here.
The programme is intended for candidates with an educational background other than business, management or economics.
The programme provides students with advanced knowledge and skills in business, economics and management, ensures practical application of theoretical knowledge, trains intelligent and qualified specialists for entrepreneurship and business careers in Latvia and abroad.
|Professional degree awarded:||Master in Business Management
|Language of instruction:||Latvian|
|International opportunities:||one semester studies abroad (ERASMUS Programme)|
Ph.: +371 67807958
Mob.ph.: +371 25773358
Why RISEBA, why Business Management without Business Background?
- Studies at RISEBA will provide you with practical experience and the opportunity to learn from professionals in the industry
- the programme will prepare students for creative work in the selected area
- students will make real projects which will give them an advantage whilst competing in the market
- as a learning process, RISEBA uses case study, problem-solving and analytical research work. Our goal is to develop students ability to identify the problems related to their professional area and to develop and implement successful problem solving
- individual approach to every student
- a flexible study schedule and a flexible payment schedule
- a wide range of discounts
Introductory Module: Organisations in Context (General knowledge required for business management only in the programme with non-business educational background):
Essentials of Management and Marketing
Accounting and Financial Management
Accounting and Finance
Essentials of Strategic Management (Project)
Quantitative Methods for Business
Strategic Management and Competitiveness
Innovation and Intellectual Property
Management Psychology and Leadership
International Marketing Management
Management of Information Systems
International Human Resource Management
Production and Service Process Management
Logistics / Supply chain Management
Corporate Social Responsibility
*RISEBA reserve rights to make adjustments up to 20 % of the programme content