Tehnopol Corporate Challenge Hackathon at sTARTUp Day
sTARTUp Day is joining forces with Tehnopol to create the Corporate Challenge Hackathon on 29–30 January! It’s the place where corporates and let’s-find-a-solution minded people meet to hack their brains and prototype their minds away.
A hackathon is your chance to innovate and solve real problems in a creative way. It doesn’t matter if you have loads of experience or you’re just really passionate about an idea – all you need is to find a team and start hacking! We're looking for people with diverse backgrounds, so business and marketing experts, designers, developers, engineers, and field enthusiasts are all welcome – passion for solving the challenge is what counts.
There's nothing like the feeling of working on something intensely for a limited time, giving all you have and accomplish incredible things! At the Corporate Challenge Hackathon, you will meet and work together with like-minded people to change the world.
The best teams will not only win awesome prizes but also can pitch on the main stage of sTARTUp Day 2020 in front of investors and entrepreneurs! After working intensely for two days, you'll have January 31 to enjoy the sTARTUp Day festival as it's at the same venue (UT Sports Hall, Ujula 4 in Tartu).
Attend as a participant if you are:
- Passionate about solving some problems;
- Ready to put your problem-solving skills to the test;
- Yearning to build a real working prototype in only two days;
- Willing to win awesome prizes from the companies and pitch on the stage;
- Excited to experience the amazing energy during the event;
- Waiting to accomplish incredible things within a very limited timeframe.
For the hackathon attendees, we have a special 29€ hackathon ticket that includes access to the hackathon on 29.-30. January and access to sTARTUp Day festival on Friday, 31. January.
Reasons to register as a company with a challenge:
- A fresh pair of eyes (or six!) may help you look at your challenge from a new angle.
- Solving your challenge will be the centre of attention for the whole event;
- You’ll have the possibility to find the best employees or partners to join your vision;
- By the end of the event, you will have a working prototype of your innovative solution;
- Visibility for your company is guaranteed during the sTARTUp Day festival.
Find out more here