RISEBA Career Days 2020
This time during our Career Days instead of creating a physical event Business Arts and Technology University RISEBA aims to create Future focused online event mainly consisting of panel discussions with experts in different industries ”Career of The Future” Some of the discussions will be captured using zoom, others filmed professionally with live stream. We will be providing access to the best discussions on our Youtube channel later on.
We have seen in our respective industries how the nature of work and career is shifting and changing. Thus we will ask the experts how they see their industries transforming now and in the next 5 years and what does it mean for future employees.
Here are the various panels that we are putting together, some of them in Latvian some in English:
- Media: How format, content and careers are changing 12.11 livestream
- Architecture & Design Panel (ENG) 12.11
- Being independent professional in the modern world (coaches, artists, influencers) 12.11 livestream
- Startup world: Myths and truth 12.11 livestream
- Social enterprises and charities – Transforming society (ENG) 12.11 livestream
- Future of Shopping 19.11 14.00
- Technology Shaping the Future (ENG) 23.11 10.30 AM
- Evolving role of HR 23.11 12.00PM
- Mentoring - help with future career 24.11 18.30
- Banking and finance of the future 26.11 12.00 PM
-Internship and work while studying as pathway to future career. An interactive Internships Q&A panel with those companies that have an internship to offer this semester, with sessions in break out rooms where students can meet companies. November 26.
Students are welcome to follow the page of the event and send in the questions to panelists, best questions will receive prizes.
Follow us here