Changing World – in Search for New Solutions - 2019
RISEBA University of Applied Sciences announces the International Students Research and Artistic Creation Conference “Changing World – in Search for New Solutions - 2019” (hereinafter - Conference). The Conference is held in line with these Regulations and Conference cost estimate approved by the rector.
1. Financial Markets – Situation Assessment and Challenge Analysis
2. Assessment of Financial Institutions and Their Development Possibilities
3. Decision Making in Digital Transformation Age
4. Financial Technologies (FinTech) and Performance Management
5. Business Meets Art: Opportunities and Challenges in Financial area
6. Architecture Decisions to Financial Institutions
7. Project Management Solutions in Financial Area
8. Advertising: Trends in Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Marketing and Advertising in Financial area
9. Business Psychology and Human Resource Management
10. Audio-visual Arts and Media Innovative Solutions
11. Social Technologies as a Tool for Creative Personality Development
12. Economics and Entrepreneurship
Undergraduate study programme and postgraduate study programme students and alumni, who defended Graduation Paper in 2018/2019 study year, and students of secondary and vocational schools.
General Provisions of Conference:
Applications of the Conference participants and paper submission is done electronically till May 20, 2019.
Conference languages: Latvian, Russian, English
The Conference Organizing Committee has the right to unify the sections and evaluate contest results in the unified section. Additional section is organized for evaluating research works of pupils. Maximum number of sections – 8
Conference will be held: June 6, 2019
Regulation of the event can be found here.
Guidelines for formatting papers can be found here.