ERASMUS exchange mobility Contest!
On September 17 we will be holding RISEBA Study Abroad Fair!
Time: 13:40 Room: 306
This day will be all about your study abroad and traineeship opportunities. You will hear stories from our local student mobility experiences and get an insight about our partner universities. Don’t miss your chance to learn more about your international opportunities: study exchanges, double degrees, traineeships abroad, scholarships etc. This will be your chance to also get promotional materials from your desired universities and also ask any questions regarding applications and mobilities as such!
Be the first to apply for your exchange semester abroad!
To apply for an exchange mobility you need to:
1. Fill out the online Google form here
2. Fill in the application form: here fill it electronically, print it out, add a passport sized photo (3x4cm) and sign it;
3. Write a motivation letter (1 A4 page, print it out and sign it).
Booth documents must be submitted to coordinator until 18.09.2019. 12:00, office 314 ([email protected])
Application deadline: 18.09.2019. 12:00
Please note that only full time Bachelor and Master students (after 1st semester of studies), can apply for the scholarship.
The students will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Average mark 7 and above
- No academic and financial debts
- Good English language proficiency