Inception Mentorship training 2019
Creazone Reinvent project is designed to promote youth entrepreneurship in the Lithuanian – Latvian cross-border region and foster young persons to exploit an unleashed local potential for international business growth by reinventing business models in traditional sectors and merging those with innovative elements of knowledge economy.
Creazone Reinvent started on 2018 attracted more than 1000 participants from Lithuania and Latvia, supported 4 newly created teams, which proceeding their business ideas.
We would like to encourage representatives from higher education and research institutions to join the education process and to become CREAzone 2.0 mentors. Therefore, we would like to invite you to participate to CREAzone Reinvent mentorship trainings.
Mentorship trainings are intended to encourage the involvement of mentors in the project and prepare them for the mentor's responsibilities and to introduce the CREAzone methodology.
The aim: to learn how to effectively mentor and manage work groups.
Training's Date: 5-6th October, 2019
Training's Venue: BEST BALTIC KAUNAS Hotel (Kaunas, Lithuania)
If you are interested please REGISTER till 30th September
Why you should participate?
• 2-days Mentorship Training will help you to effectively mentor and manage work groups. You will gain experience which is useful both personally and professionally;
• Project organizers will organise transportation to/from training‘s venue and will cover training, travel, accommodation and catering expenses.
Mentorship Training's Topics
• Introduction to the project CreaZone 2.0;
• Introduction to the mentoring;
• Co-creating the relationship;
• Effective communication. Becoming an active listener;
• Effective communication. Responding;
• Facilitating Learning and Results. Planning and goal setting;
• Facilitating Learning and Results. Managing progress;
• Revision of learned topics.
Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions.