On June 10, 2022, the International Virtual Conference of Students' Research and Artistic Works "Changing World - In Search of New Solutions" will take place.
Bizesa Psychology / Human Resource Management / Marketing and Economics
Public relations and advertising
Audiovisual media art
10:00 - Opening of the conference
10:10 - Olga Dzene "Current leadership theories and practices. How did the pandemic affect the understanding of effective leadership?"
10:50 - Valters Kaže "Leaders of the Digital Age"
11:30 - Scientific sections
Valters Kaže, Managing Partner and Board Member Ex Novo, Innovation Consulting Company
Olga Dzene is a TRIVIUMS Training Leadership Development Expert, Consultant, Coach and Coach with 20 years of experience in personnel and organization management.
1. The challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic in various sectors;
2. Financial markets - assessment of the situation and analysis of challenges;
3. Performance evaluation of financial institutions and analysis of development opportunities;
4. Decision making in the age of digital transformation;
5. Financial Technologies (FinTech) and Performance Management;
6. Business meets art;
7. Architectural solutions;
8. Project management and its challenges;
9. Advertising yesterday, today, tomorrow. Marketing and advertising in the field of finance;
10. Business psychology and human resource management;
11. Innovative solutions for audiovisual arts and media;
12. Social technologies for the promotion of a creative personality;
13. Economics and business;
14. Health economics and pharmacy.
Registration of participants for the conference and submission of works will take place electronically until June 3, 2022.
Conference articles must be submitted electronically by registering in the system.
The works of the section “Audiovisual Art and Media” must be submitted on a CD or USB data carrier to Jānis Holstein, Durbes Street, Riga, with the reference “RISEBA International Student Research Conference - 2022”. Conference time: 8 minutes, discussion time after each report: 5 - 7 minutes. Conference format - remotely on the Zoom platform. The conference languages are Latvian and English.