- Successful and experienced entrepreneurs;
- Owners of an SME for more than 3 years or people directly involved in entrepreneurship at SME management board level.
Host Entrepreneurs Profile:
- Permanent resident in one of the Participating Countries;
- Owner-manager of a small or medium enterprise OR a person directly involved in entrepreneurship at SME board level;
- Running a company for more than 3 years;
- Willing to share knowledge and experience with a new entrepreneur and act as a mentor.
Host Entrepreneur Benefits
- Work with an energetic and motivated new entrepreneur who can contribute to your business with innovative views, new skills and knowledge;
- Benefit from a "fresh eye" on your business, and specialised knowledge that the new entrepreneur may have and that you do not master;
- Act as a coach or mentor;
- Learn about foreign markets, expand your business opportunities and engage in cross-border activities;
- Interact with entrepreneurs from other Participating Countries and get opportunities to collaborate with them;
- Network and build strong relationships, which can be useful for mutual consulting, business referrals, and for finding business partners abroad;
- Improve your language skills;
- The large majority of most entrepreneurs enjoyed the experience so much that they decided to host other new entrepreneurs afterwards!