- Who are firmly planning to start a business, based on a viable business plan;
- Who have started own business within the last 3 years.
New Entrepreneurs Profile:
- Permanent resident in one of the Participating Countries;
- With a concrete project or business idea, reflected in a business plan;
- Motivated and committed to collaborate during the stay with an experienced entrepreneur from another Participating Country; prepared to contribute to the development of the host entrepreneur's business and make skills and competences available;
- Ready to complement the programme funds as needed to cover the costs of the stay abroad.
New Entrepreneur Benefits
- Building self-confidence and skills: sector-specific knowledge or know-how, technical and management skills;
- Opportunities for collaboration with other entrepreneurs and the development of cross-border business co-operation;
- Networking and building of strong relationships, which can be useful for mutual consulting, business referrals, and for finding business partners abroad;
- Insights into different cultural and organisational settings and how companies function in another Participating Country;
- Insights into the business environment of another Participating Country
- Improved language skills;