RISEBA Vice Rector for Research, Professor Tatjana Vasiļjeva has been elected for "EDAMBA" Executive Committee
RISEBA Vice Rector for Research, Professor Tatjana Vasiļjeva has been elected for EDAMBA (European Doctoral Programmes Association in Management and Business Administration) Executive Committee.
Elected Members for EDAMBA Executive Committee 2019-2020:
- Dimitris Assimakopoulos, EMLYON, France;
- François Collet, ESADE Business School, Spain;
- José Antonio Robles-Flores, ESAN University, Peru;
- May Seitanidi, Kent Business School, University of Kent, UK;
- John P. Ulhøi, Aarhus University, Denmark;
- Tatjana Vasiljeva, RISEBA University of Applied Sciences, Latvia;
- Ágnes Zsóka, Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary.
RISEBA is the only university from the Baltic States that obtained EDAMBA member status in 2018. RISEBA Vice Rector for Research, Professor Tatjana Vasiļjeva states: “Being a member of the Executive Committee is a great honour and it is also a high assessment for our university. Becoming member of EDAMBA was without a doubt a great step-up in the development of research of RISEBA University of Applied Sciences. Doctoral students and supervisors of RISEBA are able to significantly expand the network of researchers-associates, perform mutual research as a part of international projects and participate in a prestigious annual competition of dissertations etc.”
In February 2020, the EDAMBA Annual Meeting and General Assembly meeting is planned to be held at RISEBA University of Applied Sciences, Latvia.
EDAMBA – European Doctoral Programmes Association in Management and Business Administration is an international non-profit organisation established in 1991, in order to promote closer cooperation between doctoral study programmes in business, thus
- providing a platform for exchanging research information,
- supporting common scientific research,
- helping member universities of the association to enhance the quality of research in doctoral study programmes, while simultaneously maintaining a European focus and promoting diversity.
Every year, EDAMBA also offers the following to its members:
- EDAMBA Winter Academy for doctoral students and doctoral supervisors;
- EDAMBA Summer Research Academy (since 1992);
- EDAMBA Doctoral Thesis Competition (since 2003);
- frequent meetings, exchange of experience.
Currently there are 26 EDAMBA members from all over the world: http://www.edamba.eu/r/default.asp?iId=GKFHDI
More about EDAMBA: http://www.edamba.eu/r/default.asp?iId=GHMKJE