Erasmus+ and Double Degree Scholarship Contest
Erasmus+ and Double Degree Scholarship Contest!
Applications for ERASMUS+ and Double Degree are now open for Fall Semester 2020/2021!
To participate in the exchange mobility, you need to:
- Fill out the online Google form
- Fill in the application form, print it out, add a passport sized photo (3x4cm) and sign it
- Write, print out and submit a motivation letter (1 A4 page).
All documents have to be submitted to Anna Pilsuma, Erasmus+ and Double Degree Student Coordinator (Office 314) by 06.03.2020.
Application deadline: 06.03.2020, 12:00.
Please note that only full-time and part-time Bachelor students (after 1st year of studies) and Master students (after 1st semester of studies), can apply for the scholarship.
Students will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Average mark 7 and above;
- No academic and financial debts;
- English language proficiency.
For any questions or further information, please contact Anna Pilsuma, Erasmus+ and Double Degree Student Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org