Erasmus+ and Double Degree study mobility Contest
Applications for ERASMUS+ and Double Degree are now open for Autumn Semester 2021/2022!
To participate in the exchange mobility, you need to:
- Fill out the online Google form
- Fill in the application form, print it out, add a passport sized photo (3x4cm) and sign it and send it to email@example.com
- Write and submit a motivation letter (1 A4 page).
All documents have to be submitted to Anna Greta Pilsuma, Erasmus+ and Double Degree Student Coordinator by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by 15.03.2021.
Application deadline: 15.03.2021
Please note that only full-time and part-time Bachelor students (after 1st year of studies) and Master students (after 1st semester of studies), can apply for the scholarship.
Students will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Average mark 7 and above;
- No academic and financial debts;
- English language proficiency.
Informative presentation on study abroad opportunities will take place on Thursday, 18th of February, 15:00 (3pm) in Zoom platform:
Link: Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 819 8931 6686